Welcome to our Resource Guide!
Here you can find answers to commonly asked questions, links to resources, and pages organized by subject.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is property value determined for property tax?
- Are there any Senior Citizen deductions or benefits?
- Are there any Veteran discounts?
- Are there any Disabled Person discounts?
- Who is or how do I contact my tax assessor?
See all Frequently Asked Questions.
Common Links and Forms
Property Tax Deductions and Exemptions
- Real Property Tax Deduction for Senior Citizen/Disabled Person
- $250 Real Property Tax Deduction Supplemental Income Form
- Notice of Disallowance for Real Property Tax Deduction
- Property Tax Deduction Claim by Veteran or Surviving Spouse
- Supplemental Form for Peacekeeping Missions/Operations
- Claim for Property Tax Exemption on Dwelling of Disabled Veteran
- Notice of Disallowance of Claim for Veteran's Property Tax Deduction
- New Jersey Association of County Tax Boards
- International Association of Assessing Officers
- Northeastern Regional Association of Assessing Officers
Mapping & Imagery Links
- NJ-GeoWeb Environmental Mapping Tool
- FEMA Flood Hazard Resources Map
- National Wetlands Inventory Map
- Historic Aerials 1931-2007
- Petition of Appeal County Tax Board
- Added/Omitted Petition of Appeal
- Tax Court Complaint Packet
- Online Appeal System
County GIS Links
- Atlantic County Office GIS
- Bergen County Online Maps
- Burlington County GIS Downloads
- Cape May County Maps/GIS
- Gloucester County GIS Maps
- Hunterdon County Parcel Viewer
- Mercer County GIS
- Monmouth County GIS
- Morris County Maps
- Sussex County Parcelink
- Union County Maps
For a list of all forms click here.
The annual golf fund raiser, valuation of historic multi-use property, DOT takings, State Equalization, Assessor & New Attorney Roundtable, Golf Course Valuation, Tax Court Testimony and Recent Decisions from the Court
Wednesday, November 20, 2019--Peter Korpacz, “live and in person”;
Free two hour seminar following the Assessor’s Annual Luncheon,
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Atlantic City.
Monday-Friday, October 7-11, 2019
Sheraton Convention Center Hotel, Atlantic City.
nstructor: Scott Winter, Milwaukee.
Full day seminar to be held on Wednesday March 27, 2019 at the Villari’s Lakeside Restaurant
This seminar is designed for assessors and anyone involved in assessment issues.
(Three (3) Adm CEU’s & two (2) APP CEU’s)
Sponsored by the Southern NJ Chapter of the Appraisal Institute
Thursday, April 18, 2019 (Please register by April 12th)
Adelphia Restaurant & Conference Center Ballroom, 1750 Clements Bridge Road, Deptford, NJ
For appraisers, Sheraton Convention Center Hotel, Atlantic City.
Instructor: Joseph Palumbo, Certified Appraiser, NJ State Appraisal Board Member.
Sunday-Wednesday, April 28-May 1, 2019--NRAAO Annual Conference, Gurney’s Newport Resort, Newport, Rhode Island.
Monday, November 18, 2019
USPAP, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Atlantic City.
Instructor: Joseph Palumbo, Certified Appraiser,
President of the NJ State Appraisal Board Member.