Welcome to iTaxAssessor!
Here you can find answers to commonly asked questions, links to resources, and pages organized by subject.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is property value determined for property tax?
- Are there any Senior Citizen deductions or benefits?
- Are there any Veteran discounts?
- Are there any Disabled Person discounts?
- Who is or how do I contact my tax assessor?
See all Frequently Asked Questions.
Common Links and Forms
Property Tax Deductions and Exemptions
- Real Property Tax Deduction for Senior Citizen/Disabled Person
- $250 Real Property Tax Deduction Supplemental Income Form
- Notice of Disallowance for Real Property Tax Deduction
- Property Tax Deduction Claim by Veteran or Surviving Spouse
- Supplemental Form for Peacekeeping Missions/Operations
- Claim for Property Tax Exemption on Dwelling of Disabled Veteran
- Notice of Disallowance of Claim for Veteran's Property Tax Deduction
- New Jersey Association of County Tax Boards
- International Association of Assessing Officers
- Northeastern Regional Association of Assessing Officers
Mapping & Imagery Links
- NJ-GeoWeb Environmental Mapping Tool
- FEMA Flood Hazard Resources Map
- National Wetlands Inventory Map
- Historic Aerials 1931-2007
- Petition of Appeal County Tax Board
- Added/Omitted Petition of Appeal
- Tax Court Complaint Packet
- Online Appeal System
County GIS Links
- Atlantic County Office GIS
- Bergen County Online Maps
- Burlington County GIS Downloads
- Cape May County Maps/GIS
- Gloucester County GIS Maps
- Hunterdon County Parcel Viewer
- Mercer County GIS
- Monmouth County GIS
- Morris County Maps
- Sussex County Parcelink
- Union County Maps
For a list of all forms click here.
*** SAVE THE DATE ***
The Monmouth County Assessor’s Association will hold its 13th Annual Monmouth Conference on Thursday, February 7, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel in Tinton Falls, located at 700 Hope Road, Tinton Falls, NJ.